Corporate Social Responsibility
Aptech believes in giving back to the community.
An education & training company, Aptech relies on this core strength to educate those less privileged. Aptech has long been associated with ‘Project Saraswati’ for IT Literacy & ‘Project Srishti’ for Multimedia Training. Under these two projects, Aptech provides free-of-cost training to underprivileged children at various Aptech & Arena centres.
Aptech Hardware & Networking Academy, meanwhile, conducts training for deaf & dumb kids. Arena organizes Graphic Designing & Personality Development programs for underprivileged children.
For these projects, Aptech has joined hands with NGOs & Project Partners
- DEEDS (Development, Education, Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society), Mumbai
- CII-Shiksha - and its associated NGO ‘Butterflies’
- Rotary International - Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Greater Noida
- CRY and its associated NGOs - Swati, Kislay, Anchal & Ashray
- Udayan - A home for children of Leprosy patients (Kolkata)
- Isha Foundation - an NGO based in Coimbatore
- Hope Foundation/ Hope Kolkata Foundation - New Delhi, Kolkata
- Lepra India Trust, New Delhi