Aviation, Hospitality and
Travel & Tourism education
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy is the Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism education brand of Aptech Limited. Through its wide network of centres, Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy has successfully trained thousands of students for global careers in these high-growth fields.
Aviation is a high-growth sector & Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy is the only training academy that offers not just cabin crew training but also University Degrees & Diplomas* in ground staff, aviation & airport management.
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy’s Aviation curriculum is designed as per DGCA standards & courses offered include not just diploma but also BBA & MBA degree programs. Aviation courses are conducted at fully-equipped classrooms that simulate real-life aircraft scenarios.
A strategic relationship with a number of leading international & domestic airlines along with a dedicated placements team ensures 100% assistance in the job placement process.
• According to the World Travel & Tourism Council, travel & tourism will provide 40 million jobs in India by 2018.
• The Government of India allows 100 percent foreign direct investment (FDI)
in the hotel sector on automated basis.
• According to an India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) report, the tourism and
hospitality industry is expected to touch up to US $431.7 billion by the end of
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy's three-year B.A. in Airline, Tourism and Hospitality Management is a complete program designed to fulfill the huge demand for trained professionals in the airline, tourism and hospitality industry.
Travel & tourism
• The allocation for the Ministry of Tourism in the Union Budget 2013-14 has
been increased by Rs. 87.66 crore (US $16.03 million) to Rs. 1,297.66 crore
(US $237.23 million).
• According to The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), by 2020, tourism
in India could contribute Rs. 850,000 crores to the GDP.
• The Indian tourism sector will generate $42.8 billion by 2017, a 42% surge
from 2007, according to an industry research note by auditing and consulting
firm Deloitte Touché.
To meet the demand for trained and qualified professionals, Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy, in collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), offers a one-year Diploma in Travel & Tourism*.
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy follows a specialized Integrated Curriculum Application Model (ICAM) to ensure a smooth learning experience. World-class faculty ensures that Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy training remains the best in the country.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Aviation
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) – Aviation
- B.A. in Airline, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Aviation & Tourism
- Diploma in Professional In-Flight & Ground-Staff Services (DPIGS)
- Diploma in Airport Management and Customer Service (DAMCS)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Professional in Airport Management and Customer Care (PAMCC)
- Aptech-Certified Professional in Ground Staff Services
- Personality Development Course
- Pilot Training
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
*Disclaimer: Aptech is not a University and so does not award degree/diplomas. Students getting admitted into Diploma/Degree programs through any of Aptech centers are subject to the rules and regulations of the University/UGC Regulations issued from time to time. Students are advised to go through the University prospectus and visit their website/UGC Regulations to ascertain the credibility, understand the rules and regulations governing the conduct of such Diploma/Degree programmes. Any change in process or delay in the conduct of the examinations or issuance of mark sheets/certificates by the University cannot be attributed to Aptech or its centers.