EDUGILD accelerator program
Aptech partners with EDUGILD, India's first Education Technology Startup Accelator. EDUGILD offers a 16-week in-residence mentorship program in Pune, India for startups in the EdTech space. What’s more? Selected startups will receive seed fund of Rs.15,00,000*.
Why start a business in the education sector?
Education is becoming more engaging & personal every day. Technology driven innovations can enhance & improve learning experiences in all fields. By partnering with EDUGILD, Aptech brings you the opportunity to produce innovative & creative educational products & services with a potential to change the way people learn.
Why should you join the EDUGILD accelerator program?
With the accelerator program, EdTech you get:
- Seed fund of Rs.15,00,000 for selected startups*
- Branding, marketing & PR assistance
- Mentorship & guidance, both online and offline
- Opportunity to attend workshops & intensive sessions on topics relevant to founders
- Access to EDUGILD’s wide network and ecosystem
- Opportunity to scale up quickly
Who should apply?
You can apply if you are an Aptech student & meet the following criteria:
- You have a technology-based solution to a problem in the education sector
- You have an idea that can enhance learning experiences
- You have completed three basic steps of a business startup: fundamental research, concept development & initial feasibility
Take your EdTech idea to the next level!
*Disclaimer – Seed funding will be offered to selected startups in exchange of an equity stake in the startup company.