Any person, whose unclaimed or unpaid dividend amount has been transferred by the company to IEPF may claim their refunds to the IEPF authority. For claiming such amount, claimant needs to file form IEPF-5 along with requisite documents. Visit to access link to the refund webpage of IEPF Authority website.

Unpaid & Unclaimed Dividend (Form IEPF-2)

Details of Shares liable to transfer to IEPF Suspense account

Form IEPF-7 – Sum of Dividend on shares transferred to IEPF

Form IEPF-4 – Shares Transferred to IEPF Authority